Striving to assist people in pain live happier and healthier lives in a non-toxic, drug free manner.
Regulation A+ Offering
Electromedical Technologies, Inc. is offering securities through an Offering Statement that has been qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission under Tier II of Regulation A. A copy of the Final Offering Circular that forms a part of the Offering Statement as well as any supplements may be obtained both here and through this offering's "Fundraising" page. This offering page and accompanying offering materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to the company, its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These statements reflect management's current views with respect to future events based on information currently available and are subject to risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially. Investors are cautioned to not rely on these forward-looking statements as they do not represent guarantees of future results or performance, which cannot be made. No person or entity assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of forward-looking statements, and is under no duty to update any such statements to conform them to actual results. CrowdCheck Verified Report.
Imagine a world where it would be possible to treat pain using safe electrical signals, without pills, injections and the associated side effects.
In our view, a new era and a new category of medicine is emerging to address the way we may be able to treat chronic illnesses. By learning to read and correct the electrical signals that travel between the brain and the body’s organs, we believe that a whole new frontier in treating diseases could become reality.
- Matt Wolfson, CEO, ElectroMedical Technologies
- Electromedical Technologies (EMT) is an Arizona based electrotherapy medical device company that strives to assist people with acute or chronic pain live happier and healthier lives in a safe, non-toxic, and drug free manner.
- EMT has been in business for 15 years.
- The team is comprised of Ph.Ds, medical doctors and systems engineers from institutions that include the Weill Cornell School of Medicine, Johnson & Johnson, and Microsoft.
- EMT is developing a new device that is smaller, has more features, and is priced to be less expensive than its current commercial models.
By using energy, frequency, and vibration, we want to unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve wellness and better health in a safe, organic, and drug free way.
It is our view that a decades old practice of prescribing pain sufferers habit forming pain medications has contributed to a global opioid crisis.
- 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain 
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain caused by a disease or accident 
- 10-31% of the 20.4 million US veterans  are affected by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)  
77% of people report feeling depressed due to their chronic pain 
Only 23% of patients with chronic pain found opioids effective 
- Bioelectronics is a developing field of “electronic” medicine which uses electrical impulses over the body’s neural circuitry to try to alleviate pain, without drugs.
- The human body is controlled by electrical signals sent through the nervous system, which can become distorted after accidents or as a result of disease.
- Bioelectronic medicine aims to safely correct irregularities in the nervous system by modifying the electrical language of the body related to pain relief.
- We use SGS Testing Services to test our products against IEC standards.*
SGS: SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance) is a worldwide provider of inspection, verification, testing and certification services. www.sgs.com; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGS_S.A.
- IEC: IEC (The International Electromechanical Commission) prepares and publishes International Standards for electrical, electronic, and relayed technologies, as well as manages three global conformity assessment systems that certify whether equipment, system or components conform to its International Standards. www.iec.ch ; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Electrotechnical_Commission
IEC 60601-1 ; SGS test number GZME150300022801
IEC 60601-1-2 ; SGS test number GZEM140400171701
IEC 60601-2-10 ; SGS test number GZME150200010601
- ElectroMedical Technologies has been developing and manufacturing bioelectronics products since 2004 and is ISO 13485 certified.
Our current clinical product, the WellnessPro Plus, is a bioelectronic device designed to treat chronic and acute pain in a non-invasive, non-toxic, safe and effective way.
WellnessPro plus product is FDA cleared, CE, Health Canada and COFEPRIS certified. IEC tested by SGS.
A miniaturized wearable version of our current product that is designed to be used anywhere, and which we believe is priced affordable for those suffering from acute everyday pain.
The WellnessPro POD is being designed to be a consumer facing product that is expected to allow Electromedical Technologies to reach more homes while treating the same conditions as the clinical WellnessPro Plus device.
The WellnessPro POD is being designed to target any chronic or acute pain, PTSD, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. This product may be particularly useful for veterans and anyone using opioids for pain.
The WellnessPro POD is being designed with an established link between doctors and patients through a remote POD portal. This should allow a doctor to actively monitor progress and modify treatments in real time.
If you make a $1,000 investment in EMT’s Regulation A+ stock offering, you may be eligible to receive one WellnessPro POD unit* (which we believe has a market value $895)
If you make a $5,000 investment in EMT’s Regulation A+ stock offering you may be eleigible to receive one WellnessPro Plus unit** and one WellnessPro POD unit* (which we believe has an a market value of $4,345)
*If you choose to make an investment by which you may be eligible to receive one WellnessPro POD unit, you will still be required to pay associated monthly subscription charges, which we currently estimate to be $10-$30 per month depending on the level of service you choose.
**A prescription or distributor application is required before you are eligible for this unit.
The rewards are subject to the availability of the units and the company reserves the right to terminate the offer investment packages at any time during the Offering, including in the scenario where the costs of the investment packages exceed more than 5% of the total amount raised in this Offering.
If you would like more details about the offering see the EMT Offering Circular by clicking here.
"My name is Diane Brooker and I live in northern Wisconsin. I've had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 years old. And then back in 2003 I got bit by a deer tick and I had Lyme disease. I tested positive for it.
So now I have rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme disease; you know at that point I just figure that I just have to live with it for the rest of my life... so to get the help with electro therapy has just been amazing.
I went twice that week and in a matter of five months I was totally pain free. So ever since then all I wanted to do is help teach people about this therapy because I have found it absolutely works for me. And I now have been pain free for eight years.
Sometimes, I believe people see immediate results. I just helped somebody last week that had back pain and not only do I believe the electro therapy helped his back pain and shoulder pain but I think he slept the night better than he had in a very long time. When you're limited for so many years and what you can and can't do it and then of a sudden the pain is gone and it's like... All I want to do is tell people about it."
“My name is Ben Howden and I grew up in the construction industry spent many, many years in commercial construction, worked in United States, worked in Canada in retirement center, schools, hospitals... and I fell off a two story roof and landed on my heels; broke up both heels and both ankles. I was needless to say in severe pain in the hospital on morphine. The doctor came in and did an assessment did X-rays and he and the medical staff decided that they couldn't save my legs are going to have to cut them both off.
We went home and we used the WellnessPro twenty four hours a day and we used it for twelve days and along with oils. Took oils internally but also on the exterior of my body and I had no painkillers I had no pain.
And after twelve days I came back into the hospital and they did X. rays and decided that they would do surgery now and three days later they did surgery on four and a half hours on one leg and four and a half hours on the other and they pinned and plated and screw them all back together put in long pins to home and makes together. So after my surgery my wife said to me how long do you think it was before you walk? I said I don't know. What do you think? She said it's not up to me. It's up to you. And I said well I'd love to walk in six months. She said, 'well I'm going to Hawaii we want to trip to Hawaii for the two of us and I leave in three months from today and I'm not going to push a wheelchair so if you want to go you're going to have to be walking'. So I started using the wellness pro twenty four hours a day and are using oils and I never took any pain meds. In three months I was back in my shoes and I went to Hawaii. I have a lot of passion for the WellnessPro and I have a passion because it changed my life and it saved my legs and so that's one of the reasons that WellnessPros very important to me.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.”
"My name is Len Pelly, and I am Audrey Pelly; we have been married forty two years. I was very ill for about thirty years of our marriage. I had chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Epstein barr... I was virtually bed ridden off and on and he did a lot of research to find something that would help me function and the reason for that was I had three anaphylactic reactions to pharmaceuticals...
My wife suffered a side effect to an antibiotic that I believe almost killed her. It was after that that we decided to start looking at alternative solutions to relieve her pain. One thing led to another we got introduced to the WellnessPro.
I believe the WellnessPro is extremely easy to use and extremely easy to learn how to use. When I had any questions, it was usually easy to find somebody to keep give me an answer that I needed. In my opinion, the WellnessPro completely changed my wife’s life because I feel when you're in pain and you don't feel good it's hard to focus on anything. But once pain is relieved, I think you get your life back.
What do you got to lose, except possibly your pain?"
"My name is Barth Conard. I am a Medical Doctor. I completed two residencies; one in family practice and passed the Board Certification; one in orthopedics pass that board certification. I have been using the WellnessPro. I have found it to be incredibly valuable for almost anything that I have chosen to use the machine to treat. For specific examples that I'd like to outline.
First is my own.
For some reason I always did have thoracic pain. I would stay in the shower when I was young until the shower hot water is gone. It hurt every day for my whole life.
To be polite, I allowed the machine to be used on me and my thoracic pain went away. And it has stayed away.
It was really pretty interesting because you could almost feel it leave."
Americans consume vast majority of the world's opioids 
- Pain drugs are the second-largest pharmaceutical class globally, after cancer medicines. 
"There was about 300 million pain prescriptions written in 2015. The 300 million pain prescriptions equal a $24 billion market” - Irina Koffler, senior analyst, specialty pharma, Mizuho Securities USA.
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain caused by a disease or accident 
Here’s why we think that our product is better than others on the market.
When choosing the right equipment for any propose we all have a lot of options but we all need to do our due diligence before making a decision. When it comes to the bio-electronic devices, some of these are: device flexibility, expansion capabilities, upgrades, ease of use and warranty.
The Chart below shows how we believe our product stacks against those we perceive to be competitors.
At Electromedical Technologies, we believe healthcare is a human business. Our mission is to improve global wellness for people suffering from various painful conditions as well as to relieve chronic and acute pain. We do this by delivering non-toxic, non-invasive bioelectronic solutions, which we believe provides fast, long lasting pain relief resulting from a range of ailments.
- We are currently seeking up to $5 million in financing
Use of proceeds:
- Manufacturing and distributing POD
Ramp up marketing and sales team
Following this raise we plan to:
- List on a national exchange
After the POD, we plan to begin working on the ION Pen, an interferential cold laser designed to deliver targeted frequency stimulation
Electromedical Technologies has been in business for 15 years.
- Launched IntelSource Group and Electromedical Technologies in 2004, which we believe paved the way for bioelectronic research and development of the Wellness Pro.
- Co-founded Globalcom 2000, which we believe was one of the largest phone card companies in the United States, and One World Communications, an “International Callback” business with over 150 training centers worldwide.
- Phoenix-based entrepreneur and inventor with a keen interest in technology and design.
Dos D. Sarbassov, Ph.D.
Lead Scientific Advisor
- More than 20 years of experience in cell-signaling, with a focus on the regulation of cell growth.
Background includes training in immunology at Weill Cornell School of Medicine, where he contributed substantially to the study of mTOR complexes.
Holds a Ph.D. degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Joined the laboratory of David M. Sabatini in 1999 as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical research at MIT, Cambridge, MA.
Joined the Department of Molecular and Cellular Oncology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in 2006, continuing his studies on deregulation of cell growth in human cancers.
Business Operations & Regulatory Compliance Director
- Holds a BS degree in nutritional sciences from the University of Arizona and a MA degree in Biomedical Science from Midwestern University.
Managed office of an internal medicine practice for several years in Scottsdale, AZ.
Holds lead auditor certification for ISO 9001, with an emphasis in ISO 13495.
Certified internal auditor for the MDD, Health Canada, FDA and Cofepris regulations pertaining to medical devices.
Director of Technology
- Microsoft System Engineer (MCSE) with more than 25 years of experience with a range of computer systems and networks.
- Director of engineering/Network Advisor for SHARP Electronic regional distribution office.
- Manager for IT projects/System and Network Administrator at One World Communications Inc.
System Administrator - Webmaster at One World Communications.
Network Administrator at Engineering Service.
Alexander A. Pedenko, MD
Chief Medical Advisor
- President and founder of Premier Anesthesia Consultants.
Clinical instructor and assistant professor of anesthesiology at Penn State University.
Over 20 years of experience in general anesthesia and postoperative pain management.
Board certified anesthesiologist in Greater Phoenix area.
Graduated with honors from Kharkov Medical School in Ukraine, which we believe to be one of the oldest and most respected medical schools in Europe.
European Business Development
- Helped to introduce Nestle branded products (Nescafe, Maggi, Nuts, and Nesquick) to the Ukrainian market.
Head of the Johnson & Johnson representative office in Ukraine and Moldova.
CEO and owner of KeyWord Group, a company in the corporate support business in Ukraine and CIS.
Chief Financial Advisor
- Financial executive and CFO advisor.
Specializes in leading both public and private equity-funded companies through global expansion, infrastructure building, M&A due diligence and IPO preparation.
Financial lead in Real D Inc.’s IPO and sale of Learner’s Digest Inc. to Wolters Kluwer.
- Experience spans early stage companies through Fortune 500 corporations, such as American Airlines and software giant SAP AG.
While VP of Marketing for Khimetrics, he was on the team that positioned that company for acquisition by SAP AG.
With his latest venture, GrowthShift LLC, Tim tries to bring best-practice sales and marketing thinking to help businesses differentiate and grow.
We can provide an opioid-free solution to the 21.8 million veterans living in pain
We believe the POD will provide veterans with a new and innovative approach to PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia and pain relief. The POD is being designed to address the OPIOID epidemic in the United States, and we believe it may be a natural substitute to the pain relieving effects of opioids.
Imagine a world where pain can be treated naturally without painkillers…
Where people can live, work and play without suffering from their conditions…
And where those who defend our freedoms may be able to find a safe, reliable solution to the illnesses they battle…
Selected Risks Associated with Our Business
Our business is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those highlighted in the section titled “Risk Factors” immediately following this summary. These risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
· We are reliant on one main type of product;
· We are a comparatively early stage company and have not generated profits in the past two years;
· Our revenues and profits are subject to fluctuations;
· We face significant market competition;
· We operate in an industry that is competitive and subject to technological change;
· We may receive a significant number of warranty claims or our products may require significant amounts of service after sale;
· Product and software defects could harm our business;
· We manufacture a medical device, and therefore could be subject to litigation;
· We rely on distributors to sell our products;
· We rely on third party manufacturers and service providers;
· We currently rely on third party manufacturers located in Asia;
· We depend on key personnel and have a difficult time recruiting needed personnel;
· Our strategies to grow our business may not be successful;
· We are subject to substantial regulation and industry standard guidelines related to the manufacturing, labeling and marketing of our products;
· We currently do not have regulatory approval or marketing pre-clearance for the WellnessPro POD and our ability to succeed will depend on our ability to obtain FDA and other regulatory approvals and clearance for our future products and product improvements;
· We operate in a market that is subject to changing statutory provisions and regulations and interpretations of those statutory provisions and regulations;
· We may be subject to patient data protection requirements;
· We may not be able to protect all of our intellectual property;
· If the company cannot raise sufficient funds it will not succeed;
· As a growing company, we have to develop reliable accounting resources and internal controls;
· Failure to achieve and maintain effective controls could prevent us from producing reliable financial reports;
· Voting control is in the hands of our founder and CEO;
· Future fundraising may affect the rights of investors;
· and there is no current market for our common stock
To the best of the knowledge of the Issuer, insider investments are not anticipated at this time. Upon the future investment of an insider, such information will be disclosed here.
These are the names of the insiders that have invested or are expected to invest:
What is the maximum amount of investment that will be accepted from insiders?:
Any above listed individual may invest up to the maximum total investment amount sought in this offering unless otherwise disclosed. Additionally, any investment accepted from an insider will not count toward the offering's minimum contingency. The investment will only be reflected as a part of the total amount raised after the contingency has been reached.
Transactions for or on behalf of the issuer or broker-dealer, their affiliates or associated persons (including control persons, officers, employees, and immediate family members thereof), or any entities through nominee accounts require disclosure.
- “affiliate” means a person that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by or is under common control with, the issuer.
- “officer” means an issuer's president, principal financial officer, principal accounting officer (or, if there is no such accounting officer, the controller), any vice-president of the issuer in charge of a principal business unit, division or function (such as sales, administration or finance), any other officer who performs a policy-making function, or any other person who performs similar policy-making functions for the issuer. Officers of the issuer's parent(s) or subsidiaries shall be deemed officers of the issuer if they perform such policy-making functions for the issuer. In addition, when the issuer is a limited partnership, officers or employees of the general partner(s) who perform policy-making functions for the limited partnership are deemed officers of the limited partnership. When the issuer is a trust, officers or employees of the trustee(s) who perform policy-making functions for the trust are deemed officers of the trust.
- “immediate family” shall mean any child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, and shall include adoptive relationships.
- “control person” person that directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the issuer or broker/dealer
- “control” is the possession, direct or indirect, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of a person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise
** This offering will only close if the minimum offering contingency is fully met with non-insider purchases.
Electromedical Technologies, Inc is offering securities through the use of an Offering Statement that has been qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission under Tier II of Regulation A. A copy of the Final Offering Circular that forms a part of the Offering Statement as well as any supplements may be obtained both here and on this offering's "Fundraising" page. This offering page and accompanying offering materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to, among other things, the company, its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These statements reflect management’s current views with respect to future events based on information currently available and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements as they are meant for illustrative purposes and they do not represent guarantees of future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements, all of which cannot be made. Moreover, no person nor any other person or entity assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of forward-looking statements, and is under no duty to update any such statements to conform them to actual results.
AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. THE SEC HAS QUALIFIED THAT OFFERING STATEMENT, WHICH ONLY MEANS THAT THE COMPANY MAY MAKE SALES OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED BY THE OFFERING STATEMENT. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SEC HAS APPROVED, PASSED UPON THE MERITS OR PASSED UPON THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION IN THE OFFERING STATEMENT. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT AT: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1715819/000114420418004730/tv484446_253g2.htm
YOU SHOULD READ THE OFFERING CIRCULAR BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT.
THIS PRESENTATION MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION RELATING TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE COMPANY, ITS BUSINESS PLAN AND STRATEGY, AND ITS INDUSTRY. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF, ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY, AND INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT. WHEN USED IN THE OFFERING MATERIALS, THE WORDS “ESTIMATE,” “PROJECT,” “BELIEVE,” “ANTICIPATE,” “INTEND,” “EXPECT” AND SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO IDENTIFY FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH CONSTITUTE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. THESE STATEMENTS REFLECT MANAGEMENT’S CURRENT VIEWS WITH RESPECT TO FUTURE EVENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE THE COMPANY’S ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE ON WHICH THEY ARE MADE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION TO REVISE OR UPDATE THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUCH DATE OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCE OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.
NO MONEY OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS BEING SOLICITED, AND IF SENT IN RESPONSE, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO OFFER TO BUY THE SECURITIES CAN BE ACCEPTED AND NO PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE CAN BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE OFFERING STATEMENT FILED BY THE COMPANY WITH THE SEC HAS BEEN QUALIFIED BY THE SEC. ANY SUCH OFFER MAY BE WITHDRAWN OR REVOKED, WITHOUT OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND, AT ANY TIME BEFORE NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE GIVEN AFTER THE DATE OF QUALIFICATION. AN INDICATION OF INTEREST INVOLVES NO OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND. [AFTER THE OFFERING STATEMENT HAS BEEN PUBLICLY FILED:] AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. [THE PRELIMINARY OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT IS ATTACHED] OR [YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE PRELIMINARY OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT FROM:
AN INVESTMENT IN ELECTROMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES HAS A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK INCLUDING THE LACK OF A LISTED MARKET FOR ITS SECURITIES, AS WELL AS OTHER RISKS COMMON TO REGULATION A+ INVESTMENTS GENERALLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A SMALL EQUITY MARKET CAPITALIZATION AND LACK OF PUBLIC FLOAT, WHICH MAY IMPAIR THE LIQUIDITY OF THIS INVESTMENT. THE COMPANY CAN MAKE NO ASSURANCES ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF ITS PRODUCTS, OR ITS LICENSING OR THE MARKETING EFFORTS; CONSEQUENTLY INVESTORS IN ELECTROMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES MAY LOSE SOME OR ALL OF THEIR INVESTMENTS.