Risk Disclosure: Actual results may vary from any projection we present.
HyVida Brands, Inc. may provide certain projected results of operations to prospective investors in connection with this offering. Projections are hypothetical and based upon present factors believed by management to influence our business operations. Projections do not, and cannot, take into account such factors as market fluctuations, economy changes, unforeseeable events such as natural disasters, the terms and conditions of any possible financing, and other possible occurrences that are beyond our ability to control or predict. While management believes that the projections reflect the possible outcome of our operation and performance, results depicted in the projections cannot be guaranteed.
To the best of the knowledge of the Issuer, insider investments are not anticipated at this time. Upon the future investment of an insider, such information will be disclosed here.
If insiders have participated or are expected to participate, their names will be listed below:
**Updated: As of 5/24, Bradley Patt has invested.
**Updated: As of 5/26, Richard Smith, Hiroyuki Funamoto, and Chin-Tu Chen have invested.
What is the maximum amount of investment that will be accepted from insiders?:
Any above listed individual may invest up to the maximum total investment amount sought in this offering unless otherwise disclosed. Additionally, any investment accepted from an insider will not count toward the offering's minimum contingency. The investment will only be reflected as a part of the total amount raised after the contingency has been reached.
Transactions for or on behalf of the issuer or broker-dealer, their affiliates or associated persons (including control persons, officers, employees, and immediate family members thereof), or any entities through nominee accounts require disclosure.
- “affiliate” means a person that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by or is under common control with, the issuer.
- “officer” means an issuer's president, principal financial officer, principal accounting officer (or, if there is no such accounting officer, the controller), any vice-president of the issuer in charge of a principal business unit, division or function (such as sales, administration or finance), any other officer who performs a policy-making function, or any other person who performs similar policy-making functions for the issuer. Officers of the issuer's parent(s) or subsidiaries shall be deemed officers of the issuer if they perform such policy-making functions for the issuer. In addition, when the issuer is a limited partnership, officers or employees of the general partner(s) who perform policy-making functions for the limited partnership are deemed officers of the limited partnership. When the issuer is a trust, officers or employees of the trustee(s) who perform policy-making functions for the trust are deemed officers of the trust.
- “immediate family” shall mean any child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, and shall include adoptive relationships.
- “control person” person that directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the issuer or broker/dealer
- “control” is the possession, direct or indirect, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of a person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise
** This offering will only close if the minimum offering contingency is fully met with non-insider purchases.